Strategic Business Requirements at Ericsson
Learn to concretize strategies and prioritize development initiatives
Strategic Business Requirements is a two-days program that enhances your ability to clarify strategies, demonstrate the structural consequences of the activities and to plan and prioritize development initiatives. During this training we alternate theory and practical exercises. This Strategic Business Requirements program is an instructor led training suitable both as an in-depth training after finishing the business architecture program – as well as a stand alone training for anyone interested in working with strategic business requirements.
The course is suitable if you:
- Are going to work with business development initiatives and want to get methods and tools to concretize the initative.
- Are responsible for strategies and its realization and want to create a common understanding of strategic direction, as a step in assessing development needs.
- Are working in a development initiative and want to learn more about how you can prioritize the initiative and secure that you are doing the right things at the right time.
- Want to learn more about how development iniatives can be communicated to both decision makers and managers.
& Requirements at Ericsson
Next program starts March 7th 2018
This program focuses on three main areas of expertise
Strategy & Business
- Create the right understanding of the strategic direction
- Review of existing and future business models and the transformation required
Strategic Business Requirements
- Based on the desired development to define operational requirements
- Define areas of the business that is affected and the extent to which
Define and prioritize business development initiatives
2 days of classroom/instructor-led training
2 individual coaching sessions after completed course
The instructor-led part of the program will be held at Marconi, Torshamnsgatan 25, Kista. Day 4: Web Conference
→ March 7-8
We highly recommend you to take the online training “Fundamentals of Business Architecture and Business Models” before starting the program. This online session is built up of a set of theoretical and practical sessions that will give the participant a sound understanding of the fundamentals of business architecture and business models. Link to online-training.